Azelle Design PR
Azelle Design PR is a bespoke practice based in London specialising in high-end interiors and lifestyle.
Our primary role is to increase and build brand awareness of our client’s profile. Unlike other PR agencies, our size allows us to offer a service tailored to the requirements of each and every individual client. Therefore service beyond the standard embraces: championing and establishing collaborations with prestigious interior designers, staging parties and events, organising and styling for photography shoots, consumer competitions, consultation on design of promotional material including brochures and websites, and working closely with clients on advertising campaigns.
Azelle’s past and present clients include:
- Cornish Bed Company – 2 miles down the road from the Eden Project lies one of the last remaining working foundries in the country. A small team of craftsmen who, between them, have amassed over 100 years of workmanship in the foundry, hand cast traditional Victorian knuckle joints to make beautiful Beds, Daybeds, Four Posters, Half Testers and even Dog Beds. The Cornish Bed Company is ADPR’s most recent client.
- Naturalmat – ADPR is currently running the PR for this excellent company which is pioneering organic, wholly British-made, beds and mattresses.
- Savernake Knives – makes the finest bespoke British kitchen knives. ADPR loved promoting them.
- Dominic Schuster – exquisite antique and gilded mirror glass. ADPR championed Dominic Schuster’s collaborations with Nina Campbell, Virginia White and Edward Bulmer and has obtained features in House & Garden, Country & Town House and The Times.
- Savoir Beds – having launched a PR campaign in November 2010, we surpassed our client’s expectations in the calibre of publicity we obtained. ADPR spearheaded the very first in a series of collaborations with leading interior designers, staged prestigious parties and coordinated the global PR effort.
- Chaplins Furniture – achieving universal and extensive editorial from print through to online. Working closely with Simon Chaplin to pioneer and orchestrate promotional initiatives such as helping to found Chaplins’ first ever online store, showroom events, consultation in advertising and all other aspects of the brand development.
- Nottinblú – ADPR has overseen the launch of this Italian bed client – with their unique ‘sleep system’ to Britain, fulfilling a double page spread in both The Times and The Evening Standard.
- Röshults – luxury Swedish furniture for outdoor & indoor living. ADPR lauched the UK PR for Röshults. As well as achieving extensive editorial coverage including articles in The Times and The Financial Times’ ‘How To Spend It’ Magazine; ADPR secured a Röshults’ display of outdoor furniture on the shop floor at Chaplins.
- Simon Horn Ltd – ADPR conducted a highly successful PR campaign for this brand of beautiful beds.
- Gordon Lindsay – Internationally acclaimed British Interior Designer and former Chairman of BIDA.
- Rolf Benz
- Purves & Purves
- Design Centre Chelsea Harbour
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org 07800608671 to discuss the promotion of your business.